A.B. Chandler Elementary is honored to be named a "Lighthouse School" by the Franklin Covey Leader in Me program. Visit The Leader in Me website for more information.
The 7 Habits of Happy Kids
1. Be Proactive - You're in Charge
2. Begin With the End in Mind - Have a Plan
3. Put First Things First - Work First, Then Play
4. Think Win-Win - Everyone Can Win
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood -
Listen Before You Talk
6. Synergize - Together Is Better
7. Sharpen the Saw - Balance Feels Best
Check on your child's Accelerated Reading & Accelerated Math Progress through the Renaissance Home Connect website. Visit the Media Center page for specific instructions.
Continue to collect pop can tabs and box tops. Please ask your family and friends to save them for you!
Title I School: Chandler qualifies as a Title I School Wide Program. This means that at least 40% of students are low income. In order to raise academic achievement for all of our students, our district allocates funds to our school. These funds may be used to reduce class size, buy resources, provide programs, and etc. One of our school's goals is to create a partnership with our parents, students, and community. With the help of Title I funds, we are able to provide Parent/Family events such as Family Night. We also look for ways to keep our parents informed and involved through meetings, newsletters, conversations, and etc.