The mission of Henderson County High School is to challenge All Students to become lifelong learners in their quest for success.
Colonel PRIDE - School Wide -
Preparation - Respect - Integrity - Dependability - Effort
Henderson County High School Believes -
1. The school exists for the students.
2. A large school opportunity in a small school environment will provide diverse and equitable educational options for all students.
3. Active involvement of the teachers, staff, administrators, parents, student and community members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment within our school.
4. Students learn best when motivated in a challenging climate conducive to an adapting and evolving curriculum.
5. Students who make connections between their career ambitions and their classroom activities will stay in school, work harder, and perform better.
6. Each student has worth and the ability to show physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral maturity.
7. The appreciation of learning as well as the teaching of facts enables students to acquire skills, attributes, and knowledge that will lead to lifelong success.
Henderson County High School's Vision -
Henderson County High School accepts its mission as a comprehensive public high school. We, the faculty, staff, administration, students, and the community agree to support and pursue the following visions:
- Value personal and civic responsibility, academic integrity and respect.
- Accept our essential roles as collaborators in a safe learning community.
- Pursue a well-rounded, world-class education necessary for all students to achieve personal and academic excellence