Upcoming events for PTA are as follows:
1. Nov 19 @ 6-8pm -- Niagara Night Out at Skateway USA. This is $1 night. Wear your Niagara clothing!!
2. Nov. 21 @ 5:30pm -- PTA board meeting (teachers are welcome to attend) 6:30 pm -- General meeting @5th grade program
3. Nov.22 @ 2:30p.m -- Harvest Hoedown This is a PTA sponsored event now. (Come to PTA meeting and find out why!)
4. Dec. 5 @ 5-8pm -- Country Christmas This is a family event with Christmas stories, cookies & milk, photos with Santa, vendors selling all kinds of goodies, and crafts.
5. Dec. 16-20 Santa's Workshop Kids should bring money to purchase gifts for family members. This will be open everyday during school hours.
6. Dec. 19 @ 5:30 PTA Board Meeting (teachers welcome!!) @ 6:30 PTA General Meeting @ 3rd grade program
Wanted: Lead2Read Volunteers
Read with a K-3 student for 30 minutes a week and encourage that child to become a lifelong reader!
Call 831-5142 to get more information.
Thank you to all the wonderful parents who helped make our Scholastic Book Fair a great success! We will be able to purchase more books, both hardcover and electronic, for our library with the proceeds.
25% AR Deadline is October 29th.
50% AR Deadline is November 13th.
75% AR Deadline is December 4th..
100% AR Deadline is December 20th..
New school theme- "Niagara Elementary Students Going Global"
2013-2014 SBDM Council
2013-2014 PTA Officers: