Current HCS families- use Infinite Campus IC parent portal from a computer at home to register for the 2020-21 school year.
Contact district office at 270-831-5000 or 270-854-0141 to find out which school(s) to attend based on address; the district will provide school phone numbers and indicate availability from 9 AM - 2 PM daily.
Prior to August 1, 2020, each child shall have on file:
1. a legal birth certificate or other reliable proof of age and identification
2. current Kentucky certificate of immunization
3. proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within six months prior to initial entry into the Head Start Program/ Kindergarten and another preventative health care examination within one-year priority to entry into the 6th grade
4. proof of an eye examination between ages 3-6
5. proof of a dental screening or examination no later than January 1 of the first year that a 5- or 6-year-old child is enrolled.
Parents can download, scan or take a snapshot of all items highlighted above and email it to their child’s school.
A.B. Chandler Elementary
Bend Gate Elementary
East Heights Elementary
South Heights Elementary
Thelma B. Johnson Early Learning Center
South Middle School
North Middle School
Henderson County High School
Spanish speaking parents/guardians can use the following links:
Click below to go to the Henderson County Schools website:
Click below to go to registration information.