Henderson County Schools will provide meal boxes for pick-up for all children and youth age 18 and younger during the Hybrid and NTI schedule. You do not have to be enrolled in Henderson County Schools to receive meals. Meals will be available to pick up at all elementary school locations on Wednesdays only between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
We do ask the designated person picking up the meal box to please wear a mask and remain in your vehicle at the pick-up locations.
Additionally, HCS Transportation and Child Nutrition Departments will be delivering meals to the following designated area bus stops on Wednesdays:
- Hebbardsville 11:30 a.m.
- Saddlebrook 11:10 a.m. / Baskett 11:30 a.m. / Beals 12:00
- Fair Acres 11:00 a.m. / Woodsview 11:25 a.m.
- Holiday Motel 11:00 a.m. / Cottages of Henderson 11:15 a.m.
- Shady Tree / Racetrack 11:15 a.m.
- Geneva Store 11:45 a.m.
- Ashford / Adams Lane 11:15 a.m.
- Central Academy 11:00 a.m. / Housing Authority Area 11:15 a.m.
- Country View 11:45 a.m.
- Presidential MHP / Carriage MHP 11:45 a.m.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Baumgartner, Director of Child Nutrition, at 270-831-5014 or email@example.com.
There is no scheduled meal pickup/delivery for the following Wednesday(s)