Before you start the Henderson County Schools online registration process (OLR),
please gather the following:
· Household information - address and phone numbers
· Parent information - full legal name, birth date, email addresses and home/work/cell phone numbers
· Student information - full legal name, birth date, health/medication information
· Emergency Contact - full legal name, birth date, addresses, and phone numbers
. Income sources and if applicable, Medicaid/SNAP/TANF 9-digit number
If you are new to Henderson County Schools
We need the following items for registration:
· Legal birth certificate or other reliable proof of age and identification;
· A current Kentucky Certificate of Immunization;
· Proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within six months prior to initial entry into the preschool program and another preventative health care examination within one-year priority to entry into the 6th grade;
· Proof of an eye examination between ages 3-6 by an optometrist or ophthalmologist, documented on the Kentucky School Eye Exam Form;
· Proof of a dental screening or examination by a dentist, dental hygienist, physician, registered nurse, advanced registered nurse practitioner or physician assistant, documented on the Kentucky Dental Screening Form; and
· Proof of residency.
Schools will be open and help will be available for all families to complete Online Registration OLR in order to get their children registered for the 2019-2020 school year.